Friday, July 20, 2007

" I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU ; I NEED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"

Just wanted to know hu's really active members of the group..ptambay lng.. if u hav tym time kindly answer n rin my quest...
WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO CHOOSE??

I LOVE YOU bcoz I NEED YOU or I NEED YOU bcoz I LOVE YOU...

This is a very interesting topic to discuss, but first let me thank Rebecca Sia, one of the pretty faces of MHS Friendster Alumni Group from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada for posting such attention-grabbing subject matter in the group’s discussion board. And I thank her also for giving me a subject to pen here on my blog.

Erich Pinchas Fromm (March 23, 1900 – March 18, 1980) an internationally renowned Jewish-German-American social psychologist, psychoanalyst, and humanistic philosopher, authored this quotation “I love you because I need you; I need you because I love you”. Fromm said immature love says, “I love you because I need you”. Mature love says, “I need you because I love you.” Immature love is failing to understand the true essence and nature of love which always had the common component of care, responsibility, respect and knowledge. Some people love because they want their love to be reciprocated. This is reciprocal love. You may want to love somebody because of what you receive in return. Your partner bequest you companionship, you adore his/her physical and emotional assets, you cherish the food & the gifts, the prudence, the service and benevolence offered to you. These things aren’t unpleasant at all. You will be as cold as a stone if you don’t love the person. Though this sort of love maybe favorable to you, it is uncertain and impermanent. What if these qualities fade? Or he/she no longer appealing to you ? Or you find someone who seems to own better qualities? Or he/she can’t no longer afford to give what you need? Often, this scenario marks the end of a romance and begins to feel the remorse of falling in love with each other. When this happens,nagsisimula na tayo maghanapan, magsumbatan at magsisihan . At duon natin nakikita ang kapintasan at kahinaan ng bawat isa when all the things and qualities you once praise on him/her gradually ebb. Reciprocal love maybe mighty and successful but it doest preserve the full dignity of the human spirit. It only gratifies the basic self-esteem, our needs for survival and selfishness, and fails the higher spirit of man created by God.

To say: “I need you because I love you” is an expression of unconditional affection – Mahal kita hindi dahil sa kahit ano pa mang rason o bagay o katangian na nakita ko sa iyo, Mahal kita dahil ikaw ay ikaw. I love you and I am willing to commit myself without any guarantee, but only hope that my love will produce love. I love you not because you benefit me but the very inner of you. It is not I love you because you are pretty, but you are beautiful because I love you. It is not I love you because I need you but rather I need you because I love you!

This does not mean not to treasure and value the good qualities of someone we love but it means that our love is not restricted or outlined by a specific endearing qualities. “I may never get anything from you in return but I will still love you because you and I are inherently one. Unconditional love is just like a parent’s love to their children, or the immeasurable God’s love for all of us . Sana lahat tayo ganito magmahal. If we carefully learn our ourselves and come out with a relationship, let us love as we love ourselves, it is an act of faith and whoever has little faith has little love. As said, love, had the common elements of care, responsibility, respect, and knowledge and above all put God in every relationship. From here we will come to the point where each partner feels a fraction of the other, where each partner can no longer see in their mind’s eye an existence without each other.



" ... Let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath not the power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

~1 Corinthians 7:2-4~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Tablet Computer: as high as It is because generally a laptop repair choose upon your as easy as pie Different work of a multi functional computer can be done using their this genre about going to be the tablet.

Stronger Than Impressions